*** Closed for applications***
Operations Assistant (Full time 10-month fixed-term contract)
The Operations Assistant will be a key member of the team, responsible for implementing improvement programmes in our health and safety system, risk framework and current CRM system.
Health and Safety system
- Lead on the implementation of recommendations from our most recent audit.
- Develop and implement an induction training kit for employees.
- Assist employees and managers to implement their tasks and roles within the system.
- Recommend additional matters to be considered as part of the system.
- Assist the COO in developing an internal training presentation for the new Risk Framework.
- Deliver the training to EPIC employees.
- Assist employees in implementing risk assessments in their areas.
CRM System: Salesforce database
- Support the Operations Team in implementing changes to the system.
- Develop a training kit and guide for employees on using the system in different departments.
- Assist EPIC’s Operations Team to ensure the goals and targets within our annual operational plan are met.
- Undertake other duties as may be reasonably required from time-to-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience of health & safety and/or risk management systems.
- Experience of Salesforce database (or similar database system).
- Experience of working in an administrative and/or data management role for more than 3 years.
- Excellent IT literacy and administrative skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task under pressure.
- Professional and courteous manner.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to work on own initiative and contribute to relevant teams and committee work.
- Commitment to the values and mission of EPIC.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
EPIC, Empowering People in Care believes in the value of a diverse workforce and encourages applications from people from all ethnic, cultural, religious, and social backgrounds: in particular, Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic and LGBTIQ+ people. We also welcome candidates with experience of the care system. We are trying to build a more diverse and representative workplace and environment.
This role will be flexible in line with EPIC’s current hybrid working model – requiring some officebased work and some remote work – within the working hours of the organisation.
The post holder will also undertake training on Children First (Tusla e-learning programme) and abide at all times by this and by EPIC’s policies on child protection and welfare.
- This is a full-time post (35 hours per week), for a fixed term of 10 months.
- There is a three-month probation period.
- Annual leave entitlement of 25 days per annum pro rata
- The office is closed for one day at Easter and three days at Christmas. These holiday days are additional to the annual leave entitlement.
- Participation in the company pension scheme is matched by a 5% Employer contribution, commencing on completion of the probationary period.
- All roles within EPIC are subject to Garda Vetting.
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Closing Date for applications: 10th May 2023 5:00pm
Salary: € 30,000 to € 35,000 per annum commensurate with experience.