A Survey of Children’s Residential Care Services in Ireland during the COVID-19 crisis

A survey undertaken to assess the impact of COVID19 on staff and children in residential care. The survey sought to document the challenges arising for children and staff as a result of the COVID19 restrictions, the impact on work practices, the need for increased or additional support and any innovative practices emerging as a result of the crisis Read the full report (PDF) Get Report...
Call Now Button
Positive SSL