EPIC are recruiting for the post of:
Advocacy Officer - South (Full Time)
- To provide skilled independent advocacy support to children and young adults who wish to raise concerns about their care or make representations.
- To empower care leavers either by enabling them to represent their own views or by speaking on their behalf, or both.
- To ensure the child’s viewpoint is heard and, to assist the child/young person in seeking a satisfactory resolution to any issues raised.
- To provide information, support and advice to children and care leavers about their rights.
- To promote the participation of children and care leavers in decisions about their care.
- To ensure that the views of children and care leavers on issues affecting their lives are heard through consultations with them and through the development of local participative structures e.g. Fora for children in care and care leavers
Closing Date: 14th February 2020
For full details and to apply please visit